Your partnership in the Cultivating Wholeness Campaign builds a bright future for Shalom Christian Academy students!
Student to Teacher Ratio
Years in Operation
Student Retention Rate
Churches Represented by Our Student Body
Students Enrolled in 2021
In the Shalom community, we prepare students for lives of consequence. We are raising capital funds to improve programming and facilities for academics, fine arts, and athletics so we can continue our 45-year mission. We trust that God will continue to provide direction as we build on the foundation of our past and wisely utilize our current resources.
- Completed August 2019
- Improved elementary and middle school areas
- New look, improve energy efficiency, added AC to original building
PHASE 1A & 2
- Finishing in 2021
- Moving elementary entrance
- Moving health room
- Six new classrooms, elementary art room, and multi-purpose area
- New teacher work room
- Expand elementary spaces to improve science, technology, and humanities curriculum
- Increased campus security
- Start Date TBD
- New fine arts spaces
- Upgrade and expand gym
- Lighting, sound, and surface improvements
- Start Date TBD
- Renovate high school classrooms, main entryway, lobby, and office
- Increase campus security
- Improve student services
- Increase scholarship funds
- $2.25 million
- Scholarships will be increased throuh EITC Funding. We aim to keep tuition afforadable for families so that more can benefit from the culture of learning and service that Shalom offers.
Since this campaign launched in 2019, we’ve experienced a global pandemic and a 36% increase in enrollment. That means you have fresh opportunities, as families and supporters of Shalom, to get involved. We need your help to get us over the finish line to our $15 million goal!
The Shalom community’s much-needed capital improvements go above and beyond what tuition and annual fundraisers can support. Yet they play a critical role in enhancing the educational, emotional, and spiritual needs of students. By giving to our capital campaign, you are helping make our entire community stronger. Take ownership in the past, present, and future of Shalom Christian Academy!